Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

AWOL employee

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AWOL employee Empty AWOL employee Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:37 am

stress

Arresto Menor

Hello everyone

I need your help please. I need to make a letter for our AWOL employee, stating that he/she is no longer connected with the company for abandoning his/her post for 3 days without asking permission. And we are trying to contact him/her unfortunately we didn't hear anything and we are unable to contact him/her for the longest time.

We are planning to send the employee a letter via registered mail. I hope you can help me. Thanks

2AWOL employee Empty Re: AWOL employee Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:46 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

You need to follow procedure. You need to write him a return to work order. After which you need to give him a notice to explain why he was absent without notice. You need to give him time to reply. After that time has passed, only then if you find his answer unacceptable can you terminate his employment.
(return to work order and NTE can be merged in one letter)

Pag ni terminate mo sya without giving him chance to explain you will be liable if he decides to file a complaint

3AWOL employee Empty Re: AWOL employee Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:32 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

yup, follow procedure, otherwise kahit valid ang reason, you will be liable to pay damages if you don't follow procedure.. 2 notice rule.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum