Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Lawyers Advice on Property

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need Lawyers Advice on Property Empty Need Lawyers Advice on Property Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:41 am

ajansison

Arresto Menor

Hello, I need advice regarding our property.
Right now, our residence is currently subdivided into three; front house who is currently our residencr (my mom is deceased), middle is now lived by my Uncle and at the back is my Auntie. They are my mom's siblings. It is a compound type. Since my grandmother passed away, they are thinking to renovate the whole compound. We were advised that we will be occupying the back house which is small and under developed. Ever since, we grew up in the front house and we felt that we are being evicted as they are claiming that the back house is really allocated for my mom. I just don't know if they have a proof or if it stipulated on the title. What can we do with this? Can we take legal actions? Thanks in advance.

2Need Lawyers Advice on Property Empty Re: Need Lawyers Advice on Property Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:48 am

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Under whose name is the title to the property?

What proof do your Uncle and Auntie have that the back was allocated for your mother, when you have been living in the front house all this time?

3Need Lawyers Advice on Property Empty Re: Need Lawyers Advice on Property Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:48 am

ajansison

Arresto Menor

Actually the title is still under my grandmother. Yun nga po, wala naman siya. What po kaya pwedeng sabihin sa kanila para hindi po nila kami mapaalis? Since birth, doon na po kami nakatira.

4Need Lawyers Advice on Property Empty Re: Need Lawyers Advice on Property Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:11 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Did she not leave a will?

5Need Lawyers Advice on Property Empty Re: Need Lawyers Advice on Property Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:53 pm

ajansison

Arresto Menor

She did not po. She died last 2009.

6Need Lawyers Advice on Property Empty Re: Need Lawyers Advice on Property Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:09 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Did you already execute an extrajudicial settlement?

7Need Lawyers Advice on Property Empty Re: Need Lawyers Advice on Property Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:11 pm

ajansison

Arresto Menor

Actually mam hindi po. We dont know what to do with that po honestly.

8Need Lawyers Advice on Property Empty Re: Need Lawyers Advice on Property Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:14 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Well before you start worrying about what to share, you might want to worry about the estate taxes and the penalties for late filing and payment first.

Can't you talk to your uncle and aunt?

9Need Lawyers Advice on Property Empty Re: Need Lawyers Advice on Property Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:17 pm

ajansison

Arresto Menor

They do not involve us in this. Nakakuha lang po ako ng advise na ililipat po nila kami sa back house na underdeveloped. Gusto po nilang ipagawa namin yun at our own expense kahit na yung tinutuluyan po namin is enough na po for us.

10Need Lawyers Advice on Property Empty Re: Need Lawyers Advice on Property Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:25 pm

ajansison

Arresto Menor

And mukha pong wala silang balak i-divide yung title itself pero ung physical na bahay po ang plan nila.

11Need Lawyers Advice on Property Empty Re: Need Lawyers Advice on Property Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:51 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Consult a lawyer where you are and demand partition in court if worst comes to worst.

However, this will reveal that the estate taxes have not yet been paid and expose all of you to tax liability.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum