Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ADVICE ON LOT PROPERTY

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ADVICE ON  LOT PROPERTY Empty ADVICE ON LOT PROPERTY Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:23 pm

mariaelisa

Arresto Menor

Good Afternoon sir/Madam:

i would like to ask an advice, my aunt purchase a lot without the title only deed of absolute sale was issued and have been notarized, is it valid to be as owner of the lot already as specified in the deed of sale, the title cannot process yet since the mother title was not on hand to the owner of the lot.  The reason is that the mother title was  not yet being recovered to the person to whom he has issued a special power of attorney, but then they said that the special power of attorney was already removed since 2005, and the deed of sale was issued last year 2012. 

I am so eager  to hear your advise, as to what should I do.  Thank you very much..

2ADVICE ON  LOT PROPERTY Empty Re: ADVICE ON LOT PROPERTY Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:26 pm

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal

You cannot sell something that you do not own yet. That said the deed of sale you have might be effective yet.

3ADVICE ON  LOT PROPERTY Empty Re: ADVICE ON LOT PROPERTY Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:34 pm

mariaelisa

Arresto Menor

is the deed of sale is a legal, in the absence of title not yet process

4ADVICE ON  LOT PROPERTY Empty Re: ADVICE ON LOT PROPERTY Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:11 am

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal

Selling something you do not own is NOT LEGAL. No effect.

5ADVICE ON  LOT PROPERTY Empty Re: ADVICE ON LOT PROPERTY Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:26 pm

Ladie

Prision Mayor

Sinubukan mo bang dalhin ang Deed of Sale sa Register of Deeds at ipa-annotate mo sa mother title para may record kang panghawakan kapag ung mother title ay papalitan? Thought ko lang ito...

6ADVICE ON  LOT PROPERTY Empty Re: ADVICE ON LOT PROPERTY Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:44 pm

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal

Ladie - i think hahanapin yung copy ng original title sa kanila unless of course affidavit of adverse claim ang gusto niyang ipa-annotate.

7ADVICE ON  LOT PROPERTY Empty Re: ADVICE ON LOT PROPERTY Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:14 pm

mariaelisa

Arresto Menor

what is the content of affidavit of adverse claim?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum