Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

AWOL LETTER OF NOTIFICATION

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AWOL LETTER OF NOTIFICATION Empty AWOL LETTER OF NOTIFICATION Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:00 am

JCS

Arresto Menor

Hello po

I just want to consult regarding AWOL, usually gaano po katagal dapat ang ibinibigay na days sa employee to reply sa awol letter na isesend sa kanya, and ilang notification letters po ang dapat ma receive before ma terminate due to awol. Salamat po

2AWOL LETTER OF NOTIFICATION Empty Re: AWOL LETTER OF NOTIFICATION Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:19 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

JCS wrote:Hello po

I just want to consult regarding AWOL, usually gaano po katagal dapat ang ibinibigay na days sa employee to reply sa awol letter na isesend sa kanya, and ilang notification letters po ang dapat ma receive before ma terminate due to awol. Salamat po

Anong AWOL Letter? If you mean BTWO/BTWN ay 5 days to respond is enough.
Ang kailangan lang sa batas ay magpadala sa 'last-known address" via Registered Mail. One notice is sufficient and 1 Notice of Termination is enough.

3AWOL LETTER OF NOTIFICATION Empty Re: AWOL LETTER OF NOTIFICATION Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:50 am

JCS

Arresto Menor

[quote="HrDude"]
JCS wrote:Hello po

Anong AWOL Letter? If you mean BTWO/BTWN ay 5 days to respond is enough.
Ang kailangan lang sa batas ay magpadala sa 'last-known address" via Registered Mail. One notice is sufficient and 1 Notice of Termination is enough.

ano po meaning nung abrreviation na BTWO/BTWN

4AWOL LETTER OF NOTIFICATION Empty Re: AWOL LETTER OF NOTIFICATION Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:29 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

BTWO/BTWN "Back-to-Work Order (notice)"

Others use RTWO (Return-to-Work Order)

http://www.councilviews.com

5AWOL LETTER OF NOTIFICATION Empty Re: AWOL LETTER OF NOTIFICATION Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:28 pm

JCS

Arresto Menor

council wrote:BTWO/BTWN "Back-to-Work Order (notice)"

Others use RTWO (Return-to-Work Order)

Thank you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum