Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unaccepted Resignation Letter and tagged as AWOL

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kate08

Arresto Menor

My situation is that, I was a trainee in the hospital for 5months. The only contract I signed is only good for 2 months but i was eventually extended. After 5months, i submitted a resignation letter but refused to sign it since I cannot render 30 day notice for some reason. But then again they allowed me to do clearance. Now, my new employer called up the hospital's HR and gave a negative feedback and tagged me as AWOL (absence without official leave). My new employer is now asking me to get certificate of training but the hospital refuses to give me one even I had proper clearance with them.

What actions can I make regarding this situation I have?

I hope for your quick response. Godspeed.

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

tit for tat my fren, tit for tat.
umayaw ka, aayaw din sila.
fair right?

kate08

Arresto Menor

Any legal advise? coz if that is a call center settings, what they do is that if the employee had AWOL, once that employee got a clearance, they still issue COE. i am not even asking for a COE. only CERTIFICATE OF TRAINING TO PROVE THAT I WAS WITH THEM FOR THAT 5 MONTHS.

attyLLL

i'm afraid there is no legal obligation for them to issue that certificate. the only remedy i can see is to file a complaint for abuse of that right

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

juandieg0

Arresto Menor

Hi maginquire lang sana ako. nagkaroon kasi ako ng biglaang opportunity sa other company at kailangan ko mgstart na nextweek and i have to leave my current company with just a short notification 4days to be exact. alam ko naman na dapat 1month yung pgpapass ng resignation kaya alam kong mgiging awol ako. ngayon ang current employer ko tinatakot ako na mgfafile daw siya ng case pg hndi ako ngcomply na mgstay pa hangang end of the month kasi marami ako maiiwan na work load at wala pako kapalit. tanong ko lang my kaso po ba ako nun mkakapag file poba sila saken? in the first place pgkahire saken 3 years ago wala silang contract na binigay at pinapirma saken up to know. isa din sa mga nging factors ng bglaang pgalis ko eh i found out na since nging empleyado ako sa current company ko eh hindi pala nababayad mga benifits ko pero nkakaltas ako.. i have my payslip to prove it.. even mga tax namen ng mga co-employee ko. Hope to here from you soon. Thanks

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

juandieg0 wrote:Hi maginquire lang sana ako. nagkaroon kasi ako ng biglaang opportunity sa other company at kailangan ko mgstart na nextweek and i have to leave my current company with just a short notification 4days to be exact. alam ko naman na dapat 1month yung pgpapass ng resignation kaya alam kong mgiging awol ako. ngayon ang current employer ko tinatakot ako na mgfafile daw siya ng case pg hndi ako ngcomply na mgstay pa hangang end of the month kasi marami ako maiiwan na work load at wala pako kapalit. tanong ko lang my kaso po ba ako nun mkakapag file poba sila saken? in the first place pgkahire saken 3 years ago wala silang contract na binigay at pinapirma saken up to know. isa din sa mga nging factors ng bglaang pgalis ko eh i found out na since nging empleyado ako sa current company ko eh hindi pala nababayad mga benifits ko pero nkakaltas ako.. i have my payslip to prove it.. even mga tax namen ng mga co-employee ko. Hope to here from you soon. Thanks

Kung meron silang kakulangan, pwede mong idemanda.

Sa parehong paraan, kung ikaw ang may pagkukulang, pwede kang idemanda.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum