Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clearance after Resignation

+9
che_611
HR Adviser
yolo
joyziean
s.naresma
3kings
sheng_659
attyLLL
yazuba
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clearance after Resignation Empty Clearance after Resignation Tue May 31, 2011 6:30 pm

yazuba

Arresto Menor

saan po ba base ang clearance after resignation? mandatory po ba ito? may karapatan po bang maghabol ang company kung walang clearance?

2Clearance after Resignation Empty Re: Clearance after Resignation Tue May 31, 2011 7:17 pm

attyLLL

clearance is not mandated by law. if the company has something to claim from you, then they may do so.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Clearance after Resignation Empty Re: Clearance after Resignation Tue May 31, 2011 9:06 pm

yazuba

Arresto Menor

there are items given/pahiram to me by my company.
company policy those items can not be brought out of company premises. am i liable if no turn over of this item once gone missing since i never took this out of company premises and clearance is not mandatory. atty we have strict security guard and full of cctv.

4Clearance after Resignation Empty Re: Clearance after Resignation Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:26 pm

attyLLL

of course, they are company property and you are responsible for those items. while a clearance document is not legally required, you have the legal obligation to return them

sheng_659

Arresto Menor

I recently resigned from my previous employer. I've tendered my resignation letter and my boss did not accept it. She told me she will not give me a clearance so I decided to AWOL after 21 days from the date I handed to her my resignation letter.I don't have any claims from the company. Can she put me on HIT in the NBI? Please help me...

6Clearance after Resignation Empty Re: Clearance after Resignation Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:10 pm

attyLLL

sheng, no.

7Clearance after Resignation Empty Re: Clearance after Resignation Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:08 pm

3kings

Arresto Menor

pano po pag hindi na kinuha yung last month payment, ok lang hindi na magclear?

8Clearance after Resignation Empty Re: Clearance after Resignation Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:27 pm

s.naresma

Arresto Menor

Hi Good afternoon,

I would like to inquire about filing a case against a call center company for discrimination? or I dont know yet what kind of case I could but I really do feel being Discriminated.
I was hired March 29, 2012 by WELL KNOWN COMPANY and while being employed Ive had lates I wont deny that and Absences because I was sick. I had a benign tumor in my neck. Since I was medically covered by our HMO. I had my surgery (Total Thyroidectomy) in The Medical City which that company was being fair enough to give me that kind of benefit and I am honestly thankful of that. I was about to go back to work June 11, 2012. But I was told by my doctors I need to have an RAI (RadioActive Iodine treatment) since there was a part in my neck that was not totally removed. I informed my HR and my trainer about it and submitted Legal medical certificates from my Doctors about it. And I was advised by my doctor That I needed to have it and be isolated for a month. Which I will be back August of 2012. I was thinking of not having it instead I was thinking of coming back to work and just do the RAI when im regularized so that I wont affect my Attendance that much since I'm a new employee. I flew back to manila (I was in bohol taking a rest and helping out my parents in their business while I am there) and I advised my HR and Trainer that I will be in manila. I had a meeting with them and terminated me because of it. MY HEALTH ISSUE.

The company has a bond. and I was advised that it will be waived and would have a back pay by July 30, 2012, all of a sudden they emailed me and asked me to pay my outstanding balance of 10k. I have evidences in all of those emails and texts and documents from my doctors. I want to file a legal case against them because I feel really discriminated. I am furious about this.

9Clearance after Resignation Empty Re: Clearance after Resignation Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:42 am

joyziean

Arresto Menor

hi po... ask ko lng po regarding my case. I am a contractual employee 5 months po... end of contract q po was Nov. 29, 2012, which is last year. I think a week or two before my endo kinausap aq ng hr n for 6 mos. probationary period n po aq. but nid ko daw po magpahinga ng 1 month  sa work and reapply sa company for probationary period. but, di dw po aq mgpahinga ng 1 month iaabsorb muna aq ng company (dhl wla dw po ggwa ng work ko in case n ma-endo nq then phnga 1 month) n prang d po aq employee pero ngwowork and smsweldo aq. Ngpasa aq ng letter o intent n magapply uli s knla. Ito po ung real case q.... nasahuran po aq ng nov 29, 2012 ksma po ang 13th month pay q. (which is also the day of my endo). 2 days after due to some circumstances d po aq nkpsok at ngtxt aq s boss q n hndi n po aq tutuloy. nung ngmonday n po ngfile n po aq resignation and then gmwa po aq ng written turn over ng work q n pirmado ng boss q at ng pumalit s work q and I stayed the whole week sa office for endorsement of work. un nga lng po hndi q po ntpos ang clearance q due to some circumstances. And sa computation q po wlan dn poaqng financial liability s knla. My damage po b aq ngwa? ppwde ko pa ba mahbol ang clearnce q kht almost 8 mos. n? ppwde bq mkakuha ng employment certfcate. Ano pong mgiging effect nito skn... wala po b aqng hit s nbi? Thanks po hoping for your reply soon...

10Clearance after Resignation Empty Re: Clearance after Resignation Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:39 pm

yolo

Arresto Menor

Hi experts,

I have tendered my immediate resignation to a company but have not completed my clearance due to a strained relationship with my boss. I am only lacking his signature because I was not able to transition because of the issue. I am also not willing to transition because I do not think I still have much to transition. Can my previous employer hold my backpay because of clearance non-completion? Do I have the right to file for money claim given the situation?

Also, I left the company but before I tendered my resignation I sent an incident report to HR regarding my boss. Do I still have the right to follow this up with my previous employer? What rights do I have to ensure that my boss is penalized for his mistakes?

Thank you in advance and more power!

Yolo

11Clearance after Resignation Empty Re: Clearance after Resignation Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:48 am

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

1. Yes, The company can hold your back pay because of clearance non-completion
2. You can file for money claim but I doubt if NLRC will give weight to it since the reason that your salary is on hold is that your clearance is not yet done
3. You may follow-up but the HR is not oblige to tell you the results of their investigation since you are no longer connected with the company and employee cases are considered confidential

If i were you, just try to convince your boss to sign your clearance

12Clearance after Resignation Empty Clearance and back wages Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:52 pm

che_611

Arresto Menor

Good day!
I just want to ask regarding my case.  I resigned from my company last February 2012 but till now they were holding my one month salary, 13th month and the commission I am supposed to get last December 2011 when I filed my resignation. The story goes like this, I am an Sales account executive handling company events and seminars of pharma and other companies.  One of my pharma account last March 2009 failed to settled their outstanding balance worth 108,000.  Because of this, my company is putting the burden on me that is why my boss did not sign my clearance when i processed it. Do they have the right to do that? My point is, I am not the one who owes the company, its another company who owes them and I also followed the procedure in getting the account, handling the account and also give my best effort to help the collection department to settle the account since it was a send bill arrangement. They have told me that this case was endorsed to legal department already but till now, i have not receive any feedback from them regarding my back wages.  
Thank you and I hope you can enlighten me on this matter.

13Clearance after Resignation Empty Re: Clearance after Resignation Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:47 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

file SENA money claim at DOLE.

14Clearance after Resignation Empty Re: Clearance after Resignation Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:46 pm

whiteflag

Arresto Menor

patulong po... nagfile po ako ng resignation more than 30 days..my boss accepted my letter and approved it verbally, but not yet signed until now...hold daw ako kasi marami pa akong collectibles sa mga clients ko. there is no such thing daw na 30 days resignation when it comes sa sales..but more than 30 days pa po letter ko for a smooth transition..regular na daw ako peru ala po ako contrata...iniipit po nila clearance ko..ano pong hakbang pwede gawin...nagresigned ako dahil sa health ko tapos inistress naman nila ako ngayon..by the way, sumunod po kasi yong officemate ko nagfile ng resignation for 30 days grace period din... instead na i had a go signal na..naipit ako at pinarereport pa. anu po habol nila sakin?thanks po.

15Clearance after Resignation Empty Re: Clearance after Resignation Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:05 pm

che_611

Arresto Menor

Ano po ung SENA and pano po procedure? Patulong po. Thanks

16Clearance after Resignation Empty Re: Clearance after Resignation Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:08 pm

Vaughn29

Arresto Menor

Good day po!

Itatanong ko lang po sana kung pwede po b kayo kasuhan ng company right after mo maclear at mgresign sa kanila? Ganito po kasi storya. Nagresign po ako sa kanila last nov 2014.naiayos ko nmn po lht at cleared ako s kanila. Naibigay n dn po nila ang quit claim ko. Sa sales po ako ngwowork..then itong march 2015,may dumating s akin n letter from them.may ngreklamo daw n client na siningil ko daw pero hndi ko ipinasok s office ang pera. Worth 170k po yun. E sa pgkakaalam ko naiayos ko nmn na po lht before ako mgresign. Sabi po s letter e isettle ko daw po yun or kakasuhan ako ng estafa or qualified theft. E wala nmn po ako ganun kalaking halaga. Saka alam ko po maayos ako nagresign at nagpa clearance sa kanila. Sana po mapagbigyan nyo ako at mbigyan ng payo. Maraming salamat po. Natatakot lang po kasi ako baka makulong ako

17Clearance after Resignation Empty Re: Clearance after Resignation Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:27 am

Barbara1312

Arresto Menor

Question po about clearance in the field of Special Education.

Teacher po ako sa isang SpEd school, and unfortunately, hindi ako na regularized. Isa po kasi sa mga requirements bago maclear is PTC with your student's parents.

However, it's been mre than 2 months since ako umalis, and yet, hindi pa available yung parents for PTC. and so, hindi po ako makapag-apply sa ibang company*.

another question ko po if pwede mag apply na sa ibang company kahit hindi pa cleared from the previous one?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum