Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

refused my resignation and now tagged as AWOL

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ice2326

Arresto Menor

need po ng advise.
i worked in a bpo and last aug 26, i advised that I want to resign immediate if possible. they said they can only allow immediate for health reason that med cert should explicitly say 'not fit to work'
i agreed with the render instead till aug 24(saturday) since we have fixed week schedules that starts in sunday. my supervisor got it by aug 31 morning (we are in night shift so it's like end of work) bec she have lots of things to do that day. i was on med leave from aug 29 - sept 10 due to body weakening. I've been in and out of flu with occasional asthma attack due to fatigue (I am also studying) and was advised to rest.
I am in good faith that the week after sept 10, i'll render for 2 weeks but they take me out of schedule and said that they can't contact me and i might have blocked them in FB since my supervisor can't send me message (she can view my profile and everything).
I talked to her sept 14 but she returned to me my resignation and said that since i am not able to go to work last week (sept 11-sept 17), i'd have to stay till oct 1. i didnt agree because the effectivity date of my resignation is planned bec of the course load. she gave me 3 options: (1) provide not fit to work at night (2) render 2 more weeks as long as i cant get a sched (3) go on AWOL.
i informed her that i dont really have a choice then but to go on AWOL since it would be really impossible for me for the option that they provide.
one of concern that i am confused was they allowed 3 of former employees to have immediate resignation last june when the intention of those 3 were to render but they cant extend that. is my school activities not a valid reason? Please advised coz until now i am did not report to work to them anymore. I just want to clear my obligations there and them to provide me my 2316 and the update SOA for my SSS deductions on which they are 1 month late from the time they start deducting it from my salary. Please advise on what will be the options left for me. Thank you

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Tell your supervisor that you will be reporting for work the remaining days of your turnover period. Ask that your copy of resignation letter be signed as 'received' (not 'approved'). Report to work until Sept 29.

NOTE: Always have a copy. If your supervisor reacts, tell em that 'receipt' and 'approved' are not the same.

Give me private message so I can better assist you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum