Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

banned from an institution

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1banned from an institution Empty banned from an institution Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:07 am

kateliya

Arresto Menor

Greetings!!!

I am in dire need of legal advise not for me but for my dad. It is not as big of an issue for many but I felt that I have to try and do something about it.

My dad usually goes to quantum at SM Baguio on Saturdays and Sundays to pass the time since he is already retired. He usually picks up thrown away coins like 5 or 10 cents just because he does not want money being thrown around as a part of valuing hard earned money. He also picks up thrown away tickets lying around on the floor. One of the guards approached him and banned him from entering the said institution. My father in his condition being much more emotional after his brain surgery a couple of years ago felt that he was embarrassed in public although he just smiled I felt that in what we Filipinos say "napahiya sa maraming tao".

My questions are:
1. Is picking up thrown away things like tickets or coins without owner identification wrong.
2. What can be done about the public humiliation.
3. Is banning a person rightful in this case.

Thank you in advance for taking time to read my questions. Hoping for advices

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum