Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Termination

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Termination Empty Termination Wed May 24, 2017 7:33 pm

kirei09

Arresto Menor

Hi Good Day. I need legal advise.

I was Terminated last Feb 02, 2017 by my Previous Employer (BPO). Admin Hearing was done and the Result is Termination but i think the result was incorrect because the Case was something about me refraining the call to be transferred to a Supervisor which I have on my documents (Call Transcript) that I offered it 3 times. So I Did file an appeal for re investigation with HR and was told that it would take 10 days for the result of the appeal. 10 days pass but there is still no result. I tried to update from time to time but still after a month there is still no result or whatsoever. Mid March I decided to let go of the company and look for another one but until now I haven't found one because of the status of being terminated.

Should I file Illegal Dismissal? or what case should it be?
Is there any case about sa binaliwala ung Appeal ko?
And If ill file a case malakas ba laban ko? Big Company kasi sila.

Thanks!

Smilecheersscratch

2Termination Empty Re: Termination Wed May 24, 2017 7:50 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

If binalewala appeal, that just show that your appeal is denied. Di namin masabi kung malakas laban mo kasi di naman namin alam lakas ng ebidensya laban sayo.

3Termination Empty Re: Termination Wed May 24, 2017 8:25 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

If you really intend to pursue legal action, you should consult a lawyer where you are.

4Termination Empty Re: Termination Thu May 25, 2017 9:29 pm

kirei09

Arresto Menor

I see. So, its not recommended to go directly to NLRC?

5Termination Empty Re: Termination Thu May 25, 2017 10:03 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

You will have to go through the Single Entry Approach in the NLRC to try and settle.

If you do not reach a settlement you will need a lawyer to prepare your position paper. Better speak to a lawyer now while there is no deadline to meet so you could apprise the lawyer earlier about your case (or so you could shop around and look for one you like or can afford).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum