Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

To stop the service to client

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1To stop the service to client Empty To stop the service to client Wed May 03, 2017 11:06 am

harney_legal

Arresto Menor

Hello,

I just to ask some advice lang po. We have software business and selling hr and payroll software to company then we are planning to shift to other services po but may existing pa kami na sinusupport sa client. But yung mga client po na yun is may signed na po kami na completion agreement po.

Ang gusto po namin is mastop na po yung support po namin sa mga existing clients what should we do po?

1. If ever po ba magsabi kami ng total turnover ano po yung mga possible na actions?
2. Then may mga clients po kami na nagsign po sila sa agreement but yung iba po wala sila sign ano po ba yung possible action namin dun?
3. Ano po yung mga dapat namin iready na mga documents po if ever?

Thanks so much sa response.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum