Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How can I stop PAO from giving free service to a rich swindler?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

futurprez

Arresto Menor

Dear Atty:

Is there a way to request PAO to cease from giving free legal service to my respondent?

I don't know what criteria they used but my respondent is a rich swindler who has multiple BP 22 cases and estafa cases in different courts. If you search the internet, she has CASES (take note: plural) in Marikina alone, maybe more in RTCs that don't publish cases (like the QC-RTC where I filed my case.)

It's just so unfair that a low-salaried complainant like me is spending quite a sum for my private lawyer but that moneyed swindler gets it for free.

attyLLL

yes, you can question the representation being made by PAO. Their mandate is to represent indigent litigants. File a complaint in their office.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

futurprez

Arresto Menor

Thank you Atty. If I file the complaint to PAO, how will that affect the case? If they withdraw their free counsel for the accused, will it not delay the trial? The accused knows all the delaying tactics. Kaya hindi kami makapag-proceed noon, she refuses to get her own counsel. That's why my lawyer, said sige na nga, para lang umusad ang kaso, wag na natin pigilan ang PAO to give her a lawyer. Tama po ba ang counsel ko to say this? Thank you for your opinion.

attyLLL

yes, i believe the counsel was right. if he hadn't said so, the judge would have ordered it eventually.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Ladie

Prision Mayor

Bakit hindi mo subukan itanong kay P-NOY sa website niya? Sinubukan kong magtanong duon, at may kasagutan siya. Hindi ba parang "silent" graft and corruption ang matinding ayaw ni P-Noy? Mahirap kasi lumaban sa tulad nating walang ibubugang "yaman", hindi ba?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum