Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Outstanding Debts

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Outstanding Debts Empty Outstanding Debts Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:18 pm

Tenggay

Arresto Menor

Hello! Once again, hihingi po ako ng advise.

One of debtors is saying na she will use all her connections para mahold ako sa,pagrenew ko ng docs dto sa dubai like passport.

Is it possible in case na magrenew ako dito and mapapauwi ba ako in that case?

I tried to communicate with her to reconstruct my unpaid dues pero sabi nya nasa abogado na daw. I also issued cheques which is unfortunately naclosed acct ako due to unavoidable circumstances and was not able to open obe dahil out of the country ako.

Sana po matulungan nyo ako. Been dealing with dilemma since year started.

God bless po.

2Outstanding Debts Empty Re: Outstanding Debts Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:56 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

wala pa akong alam na nadeport dahil lang sa estafa case. probably pwede ka maharang pag dating sa pinas para harapin mo yung kaso mo pero while abroad, hindi yun mangyayari.

regarding sa passport, i think you can renew it without a problem since sa UAE mo naman sya gagawin.

since nagissue ka ng cheques, most probably estafa ang ikinaso sayo. handa mo na lang sarili mo once umuwi ka ng pinas since kakailanganin mo ito harapin dun. usually, cases have pre-mediation bago yung first hearing para mag negotiate ng out of court settlement. dun ka pwede makipag negotiate at hopefully magkaron kayo ng agreement ng di na matuloy ang kaso. pero kung wala ka sa pinas during the course of the case, malamang na magtutuloy tuloy lang yung case since wala magcocontest sa part mo.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum