Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Company A and Company B expenses

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Company A and Company B expenses Empty Company A and Company B expenses Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:27 pm

anniedelpalima@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Hello! Nagresign po ako last Feb. at ngayon nakareceive ako ng letter galing sa company A (employer ko) na sinisingil ako sa liquidated training expenses nila. Pinadala po kasi nila ako sa company b (mother company nila sa japan) as technical intern. Nakasaad po sa contract na kailangan kong mag render ng 5yrs sa company A after ng training ko sa company b. Pero yung buong one year ko po sa company B wala nga po sa kalahati doon yung training kasi nag sort lang po ako ng nagsort ng defective at good products nila. Tapos ngayon po doon sa lquidation may 800k pesos na nakalagay po na binayad daw ng company A sa company B para sa tuition fee and other japan training expenses (nag aral po kasi kami ng japanese language doon).. Ang concern ko lang po pwede po ba talaga nilang isingil sakin yung 800k kahit hnd naman talaga ako nag training?? And sa contract po kasi, si Company B ang gagastos nung sa tuition fee pero sa liquidation si company A daw ang gumastos. Nakalagay naman po sa contract na lahat ng gastos ni company A and n company B ay kailangan kong bayaran once na magbreach ako pero babayaran ko pa po ba yung ginastos ni company A na sa contract ay si company B dapat ang gumastos. Makakatulong po ng marami. Salamat po.

2Company A and Company B expenses Empty Re: Company A and Company B expenses Mon May 08, 2017 9:14 am

anniedelpalima@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Please po mga atty. Pakisagot. Salamat.

3Company A and Company B expenses Empty Re: Company A and Company B expenses Mon May 08, 2017 11:52 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

kung pinirmahan mo yung contract.. then dapat mo bayaran...

4Company A and Company B expenses Empty Re: Company A and Company B expenses Tue May 09, 2017 9:39 am

anniedelpalima@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Pero yung sa pinirmahan ko naman, hindi sila ang dapat magbayad nun si company b. ang sa pinirmahan ko din, one year na technical training ang gagawin ko dun.

kailangan ko pa ding bayaran kahit ang nasa liquidation company A ang nagbayad?

and nasa 3 months lang po ata yung technical training ko eh. yung iba nag sort na ako ng mah sort ng defective products nila.

5Company A and Company B expenses Empty Re: Company A and Company B expenses Tue May 09, 2017 9:52 am

anniedelpalima@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

kailangan ko silang bayaran kasi pumirma ako sa contract, pero purmirma din naman sila na papagtrainingin nila ako doon. eh pinagtrabaho po nila ako doon eh gaya ng isang tipikal na factory worker.

6Company A and Company B expenses Empty Re: Company A and Company B expenses Tue May 09, 2017 9:54 am

anniedelpalima@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

kaya nga po diba ako nakabond sakanila ng five years kasi sabi nila magaundergo ako ngtechnical training. pero hindi naman po eh. tapos ngayon sisingilin nila ako. Sad

7Company A and Company B expenses Empty Re: Company A and Company B expenses Mon May 15, 2017 8:16 pm

anniedelpalima@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Good evening everyone. I just would also like to clarify one of the articles in the agreement / contract. It says,
"In the event that unfamiliar circumatances should arise out of, in connection with, or by reason of this Agreement, the parties concerned must consult each other on each occassion and endeavor to exhaust all remedies to resolve their differences. However, should any one of the parties hereunder propose a choice of venue in the event of suit or litigation, the hearing shall be conducted at any District Court in Japan."

"District Court" in the contract are in bold letters.

Please enlighten me.

1. Is it still possible for them (Employer) to file a case against me here in PH? Will the court (here in ph) accept the formal complain though it is clearly stated that the litigation has to be held in Japan?

1.a) are we going to have hearings like in teleseryes?
1.b) What are the possible ways for me to pay the final liquidated training expenses? ( I mean, how will the court decide? Is deduction on my salary (future employer) possible even if it is just enough for me to help my parents and brothers?)

2. If they will file a complain against me in Japan, is it possible for me to receive a subpoena from overseas?

3. How could I answer the subpoena (if from jp) if I am here in ph and financially incapable.? Are there existing laws for cases as such?

4. Having it all said, what are the chances of "me" winning the case?

5. Would the court consider my side (that technical training was not given) if I will show them my Journal (though in nihongo) which proves that what I did there was like what their ordinary factory workers here in ph are doing (considering the fact that I was hired as an engineer) ?

Please. Thank you.

8Company A and Company B expenses Empty Re: Company A and Company B expenses Mon May 15, 2017 9:26 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

1. yes
1.a) i have no idea about teleserye
2. i doubt it
3. japanese court will have no jurisdiction here
4. slim
5. off course but if magdemanda ang empkoyer sigurado nag consult din yan sa lawyer and may sariling reasons yan to justify the suit. if magdemanda sila malamang they have a big chance of winning

9Company A and Company B expenses Empty Re: Company A and Company B expenses Wed May 17, 2017 5:54 pm

anniedelpalima@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Slim? 😭 Thank you. Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum