Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Job Description

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Job Description  Empty Job Description Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:41 am

Seangrid

Arresto Menor

Valid po ba ung job description na pinirmahan namin na galing lang po sa department namin which is binago nila ung orig na napirmahan namin sa HR?

2Job Description  Empty Re: Job Description Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:58 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

As long as it is within reason the employer can add/change yung job description/duties and responsibilites.

For example if sa accounting dept ka, pwede idagdag yung pag process ng payroll.

3Job Description  Empty Re: Job Description Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:02 am

Seangrid

Arresto Menor

Ung driving po sir, item po kasi samin ung driver,then the only reason ng boss po namin is nagtitipid ang kumpanya, sa ibang departments po may mga designated drivers sila,

4Job Description  Empty Re: Job Description Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:15 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

medyo grey area but if meron kang drivers license i would say the supervisor has the right to assign you as such. You can't claim na insufficient ang skills mo if meron kang license kasi

5Job Description  Empty Re: Job Description Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:18 am

Seangrid

Arresto Menor

Pero atty if na accident po ako, sino po ung mananagot if i was assigned by my supervisor to drive?

6Job Description  Empty Re: Job Description Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:24 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

if accident is caused by your negligence then it would be taken against you. If hindi mo naman fault yung accident then it shouldn't be taken against you

7Job Description  Empty Re: Job Description Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:33 am

Seangrid

Arresto Menor

Kasi po atty may policy po ang company namin na company drivers should be the only personnel to drive company vehicles, considered po ba kami na company drivers even of we are just authorized by our superiors? And hindi po ba na vviolate ng superiors namin ung said policy?

8Job Description  Empty Re: Job Description Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:49 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

thats an internal matter. bring it up sa HR sila ang pa decide nyo whether you should follow or not. have them issue something in writing para hindi kayo maalanganin if ever kayo ang sitahin.
but offhand i think your supervisor has the authority to designate you as a company driver/ technician

9Job Description  Empty Re: Job Description Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:19 pm

ador

Reclusion Perpetua

Your job description and the position you were hired for will be the basis. A supervisor's authority is limited.
Companies have policies regarding your concern, and IF you drive a company vehicle regardless of an accident/damage, you will be accountable and even fired more so because you were not hired as driver.
Only the HR can re-assign you or re-appoint you for that matter. Clarify with the HR Manager.
Yes, you may be assigned additional tasks, but not ones that violate policies.

10Job Description  Empty Re: Job Description Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:54 am

Seangrid

Arresto Menor

Sir, our department heads force us to sign a new job description which was driving is included to our tasks,

11Job Description  Empty Re: Job Description Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:08 am

ador

Reclusion Perpetua

You got two answers/insights almost with the same position/answer. Its up to you if you want to do or at least try what was suggested or sit on it.
Over and out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum