Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

No work No pay policy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No work No pay policy Empty No work No pay policy Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:00 pm

JullyAnn01

Arresto Menor

I just want to ask for rules to implement no work no pay policy given this situation.
> Company already has a no work no pay policy during korean holidays (Company is a korean online english center). The korean holidays are quite many in a year. They have 2 long holidays which could last to up to 3 days.
> Company follows the pay for Philippine holidays.
> Is it still legal to declare no work no pay policy if korean school will declare no class? Employees will not be required to come to work because school is on vacation for about two days thus no pay.

Thank you. Question Question Question

2No work No pay policy Empty Re: No work No pay policy Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:03 am

ador

Reclusion Perpetua

Hard to say.. differs kasi as such:
Colleges pay the profs depending sa load/sem. Not by the actual hours.
Elem/HS get paid by the academic year, some schools i know of pay the teachers all through out the year plus the holidays of course, but no overtime regardless of work-related extension of hours.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum