Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Investor not able to get his money back

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Investor not able to get his money back Empty Investor not able to get his money back Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:03 pm

epsilon27

Arresto Menor

Good day.

Nag-invest ako sa isang piggery farm ng 100k last May 2016. May contract kame na every 4 months may earning ako na 20% ng principal amount. Nung pullout ko na sana pera ko after 8months di daw nila mabibigay yung pera ko, pero 2months before palang nagabiso na ko nakukunin ko na yung pera ko at nag-okay sila, last Nov 2016 ako nagabiso at dapat makuha ko na last jan 2017 pero yun ang dami nila excuses and til now wala pa sila binibigay saken. Nakarecord lahat ng text nila sa mga napagkasunduan namen pati mga usapan namen sa facebook meron pa ko na katunayan na di sila tumupad sa napagkasunduan namen. Gusto ko lang malaman kung anong kaso pede ko isampa sakanila dahil parang pinapaikot nalang kame ng family ko.. Pede ko ba sila kasuhan ng estafa? Or ano bang kaso pede ko isampa?

Pls help me dahil kailangan talaga ng family ko yung money now dahil may sakit father namen. Thanks in advance. God bless

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

I have forgot names at the persons and the farm, but is it a WOMAN trying to get investors to a pig farm?
One such is/seem to be SCAMER together with her husband. They have a pig farm handled by caretakers, but have got investors during a rather long time and haven't delivered any money - only bad excuses...

There are more people being scamed by them. Some of them try to find each other through Internet to think of file estafa TOGETHER to reduce the costs.

In an OTHER case the scamer* gave the whole business and try to pay back all, in exchange the estafa was skiped.
* But in that case it wasn't perhaps ment as a scam, perhaps to much promised by incompetence so they had no chance to fullfil it. They seem to have forgot there would be costs after year 6 too

Sometimes it can be enough to THREAT to make an estafa.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum