Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can I get my loan money back?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can I get my loan money back? Empty Can I get my loan money back? Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:43 pm

zerepcp01

Arresto Menor

I started a business with my friends last June. I was the one who applied for the loan to serve as the capital. But then, circumstances happen and I have to leave them as well as the business. I apologized but they don't want to return my money. Since we were friends, we did not make any contracts or agreements on paper. Do you think, I can still get my money back? Is there a legal way?

2Can I get my loan money back? Empty Re: Can I get my loan money back? Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:42 am

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

I suppouse your friends agreed to something, when you agreed to apply for the loan for the business.
YOU have broken the deal by not doing part of the wotk you have agreed to do, which make the situation complicated, but you money investment is still an investment in the business.  
I INTERPRETE it as you have right to SOME of your agreed part of the result, but less. So I hope they manage to get a profit   Smile

If you are lucky, your agreement was the profit will go to pay the loan back with high priority, because that would be a some stronger situation for you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum