Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How will I get my money back

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How will I get my money back Empty How will I get my money back Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:30 pm

nenita youngman

Arresto Menor

My brother was selling me half of his lot that i later found out there is no title or legal documentations regarding the lot. I first gave him P200,000.00 before i left Philippines when I went for holiday, then over a week after he asked for more, and couple of weeks after that he called me again to send him some money for whatever reasons so i decided to asked him to give some sort of document so i can put up some money to send but our conversation heated up when i pressure him to send me documents regarding the said piece of land, then i found out that his common law wife does not to sell it to me, so i said give me my money back and we don't need to carry on the transaction, i refused to send him anymore money.
Now he is angry and said i should give him some more money.
Please help me how i can get my money back.
Sad

2How will I get my money back Empty Re: How will I get my money back Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:35 pm

attyLLL

send him a demand letter then file a case to rescind your contract and return the money.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum