Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

investor problems

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1investor problems Empty investor problems Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:53 am

kakurine

Arresto Menor

Hi.We have a small business that operates under a company contract. When our contract expired we made sure to return all the capital to the investors and they agreed (No papers were signed and we just explained it to them.) After a year, we were able to get a new contract from another company. Now the investors are back asking for their share of interest. We're really shocked because when they gave us the computation it shows there that the capital we returned were just their share during the time we don't have any business. And now we are still in a lot of debt. Do we still need to continue "paying" the investors?

This are my father's "friends" and I want to stop giving their share since their the only ones profiting from this.

Thanks in advance.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum