Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Promoted but still underpaid

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Promoted but still underpaid Empty Promoted but still underpaid Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:52 pm

mac

Arresto Menor

Hello! I was promoted last November 2016, part of my promotion is a new contract of two years. But it has been 4 months and until now, my salary has not increased, they haven't given me an allowance na nakasulat sa agreement na na sign ko po at hindi pa din ako na reretro. Nakakalungkot po kasi napakahirap ng bagong trabaho. Sabi ng HR, aayusin nila pero wala pa din. Pwede po ba mag resign? Kasi sila naman po ang hindi tumutupadbsa agreement.

2Promoted but still underpaid Empty Re: Promoted but still underpaid Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:02 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Escalate your situation to someone higher than the HR department, like their chief of staff. If nothing else happens, keep on escalating until an action has been done for your sake.

After your salary has been adjusted to reflect your true earnings, make sure that there will be a pro-rated computation beginning from the time you were promoted for the salary that you were not able to receive. Non-diminution of benefits in the labor code protects your right to receive the correct amount of your salary. Request proper documentation of every transaction that you will do so that you will have evidence on hand, just in case.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum