Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Underpaid and unjustifiable charges

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Underpaid and unjustifiable charges Empty Underpaid and unjustifiable charges Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:09 pm

julycyl23

Arresto Menor

Good day, I ask wanna ask some help this is regarding to my husband compensation. He is being employed by his employer since 2010 yet his salary is still at 205/day. He cannot make an appeal to the labor since his workmate before done it already yet nothing happens. Aside from his very underpaid salary the following is also our concerns:
1. He never had a day off in the entire month. he work 30 or 31 days in a month.
2. No double pays for holidays.
3. No overtime pays even if their delivery will arrive at midnight.
4. Lately his workmate used the money from their generated sales and she admitted it to their manager but his manager said that if his workmate wont be able to pay the money till May 5, 2015 he is also liable for the 50% times 10 of the amount used cause he signed the Sales report on that day.
5. He's workmate is incharge in Inventory of their items, and when the main office conducted a surprised inventory it found out that there are 28 units of remote item loss. he's manager told him that he is also liable for the 50% times 3 of the total amount of the item loss.
Now, do we have an appeal on this?
What are my husband's right?
What should we need do?
Please help us. Thank you.

2Underpaid and unjustifiable charges Empty Re: Underpaid and unjustifiable charges Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:59 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

mukhang below minimum ah,
saan workplace? ano revenue ng company.
basis yan sa pagcompute ng min wage pay sa empleyado.
punta kayo DOLE, wag matakot, the case of the co-worker is not same as ur hubby..
1. some issues here- he should have a day off, if he work he is entitled for overtime, since he is a daily wage earner.
2. i assume u can not hire a good labor expensive lawyer, so go to PAO, not sure kung pasok kayo sa category ng pwede i represent ng PAO.
3. acoording sa inventory etc,,, nasa contract dapat yan,, sama sa job descriptions, responsibility/liabilities.

3Underpaid and unjustifiable charges Empty Re: Underpaid and unjustifiable charges Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:18 am

julycyl23

Arresto Menor

nasa bukidnon yung branch kung saan cya naasign. yung main office kasi nila sa CDO. i think its a big company naman kasi may mga branches cla mindanao to manila.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum