Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LATE COMPENSATION

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LATE COMPENSATION Empty LATE COMPENSATION Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:19 am

sonizzle17

Arresto Menor

hi everyone,

I badly need your advise, im currently working in a bpo industry. Pero ang Salary is late every pay out. never miss na nalate siya, on our contract pay out is stated every 15 and 30 of the month. Sobrang un reasonable na sya. like now, we dont have salary yet. as per management there is no funds yet. sabi nila nag sabi na raw na may transfer of funds na kahapon. but until now wala paring confirmation na nakuha na ung funds. ang sabi sabi is most probablly tuesday pa ang magging pay out. sinabe from the interview na usually 2 days lang daw pra maging late so i set my expectation atleast every 18-28 ang pay outs. pag nag fall pa ng week end ang pay out is mamomoove na sya the week after.

Walang confirmation ng funds if it is weekends. so pag 17 of the month is weekend we can expect the feedback of the management by monday na ang masaklap don hindi pa sure kung ang feedback eh may funds na. so for example 15 is thursday and wala pa kaming news about the pay. ang sasabihin lang samin eh lets wait, come monday 4days ng late ang pay, malalaman plang kung may funds na o wala. pagkaalam we need to wait again 2days before we can physically hold the pay it self. after that the ff pay is late again again and again.

I heared meron na raw nakafile sa DOLE about this concern. and now im not seeing that person na pumapasok pa. ano po ba dapat ang gawin ko para masulusyunan naman to. no choice kasi eh. hindi makalipat kasi may 4month old baby ako I cant afford to transfer company because it will take like 20-30days walang pay.

aside from that is we report for work for 9 hours and 30 mins breaks are hell. 3hrs diff lunch first sa start ng shift. and changing of schedule every 2 weeks. most of the time it is split off. not to mention that the office dont have enough air conditioning to atleast maging presko man lang. puro ipis. and tumutulo ang kisame. im worried narin kasi baka makuryente kami or something. so it feels like working on a hell environment.

sorry nakapag vent out.

sana matulungan nyo po ako if ever.

2LATE COMPENSATION Empty Re: LATE COMPENSATION Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:19 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

I would advise you to call the DOLE hotline. Sometimes a call from DOLE would make the employer more compliant to the terms of your contract. That being said, in your case it is almost useless to file a complaint, by the time they get to hearing out your complaint bayad na yung salary, ikaw pa ang pagsasabihan sa nlrc.

You mentioned na you cannot afford to look for another job but i would still suggest you do so. You are seeing the warning signs na, get out as early as you can. Madami ka nang reklamo, it will probably escalate from here

3LATE COMPENSATION Empty Re: LATE COMPENSATION Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:12 am

sonizzle17

Arresto Menor

thank you sa advise.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum