Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Double Compensation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Double Compensation Empty Double Compensation Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:51 pm

Ellaine17

Arresto Menor

Hi! Please help me understand this issue about double compensation. When it is lawful and it is unlawful? I am a government employee now, last two years I was connected in a private school as a faculty. I resigned because of my transfer to my current employment. However, just this few weeks the school requested me if I could teach as part time after my office work (probably 5:30 pm down, MWF) since I have my job 5-12,1-5pm Full time. My questions are 1- if I will accept the offer, is it legal? Because my office mate told me that it can be considered as double compensation. 2- I have known many of the faculty teaching in that school as Part time while Full time employee in government offices also but unlike me they are CPAs, does it considered them as exempted in double compensation law, while me as MBA graduate (no license) will not? Please guide me. I really wanted to know the legality of this issue. Thanks ahead!

2Double Compensation Empty Re: Double Compensation Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:48 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

If you work full time then your teaching load will be after that time (5PM).

How many hours would that be?

Would you have enough rest to do your full time job after your other work as a teacher?

At any rate, it may be best to ask the your department head, the appropriate HR/Admin Department or the CSC directly for further clarification.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum