Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

marriage separation for 17 years

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1marriage separation for 17 years Empty marriage separation for 17 years Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:20 pm

sheila mondonedo

Arresto Menor

good day,

i am sheila mondonedo 40y/o, and i am separated to my husband for 17 years now. we have 3 children and all of them are in my custody. the reason of our separation is that, he is on drug addiction, im a buttered wife, third party and irresponsible person. i decided to leave him when my third child is only at 1yo. when we're separated, he doesn't give any money to sustain his child until now.

i have a live in partner now for 10 years, he stood up as a father to my children and we have 2 child 10yo & 2y0. we are planning to legalize our marriage.

paano namin ito magagawa, kung hindi pa ako na annual sa una. consider na ba ang 17 years of separation para ma pawalang bisa ang aming kasal nung una. wala kaming malaking halaga para maka pag annulled. maaari niyo po ba ako matulungan kung anu ang aking pwedeng gawin?

salamat

sheila

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum