Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

marriage @ 21-22 years old

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1marriage @ 21-22 years old Empty marriage @ 21-22 years old Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:00 am

patitwalala

Arresto Menor

We were planning to get married with my partner however his parents won't allow us. I mean both parents, mom and dad. We tried asking them 2years ago. My boyfriend asked them again just yesterday, still they won't give the "advice" that was needed to have the license. We already have 2kids. We're living together now and it's been a year already. I've read in the family code that you can have a marriage license regardless of the parental advice but you still have to wait for 3months following the completion of the publication of the application. Still i'm a little bit concerned about this. We want assurance that our marriage application will be approved by law. And right now, my mom (my dad is deceased), is like not sure if she'll gonna approve us or not.

We're both working and can provide enough to build our family. And what is important for us is to start this small family legally. Not to mention that, we're also concerned about reputation and religion.

Please help us!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum