Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Loamed was not approved

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Loamed was not approved Empty Loamed was not approved Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:22 am

katty29

Arresto Menor

Hi. Good morning. I got sick Thursday last week and I still went to work the next day, Friday. However, my condition got worse so I decided to go to the hospital after my shift. On Saturday morning, I was advised to take bedrest for 1-2 days and I notified my supervisor and sent her my medcert. I even gave the medcert to my teammate who was with me when I went to the hospital so that he can present it on our Saturday shift. Then I have learned that our OM did not approve my loamed for 2 days just because I had loamed last month also but please take note that the diagnosis this month is different from last month. What should I do?

PS. I have a teammate also who had loamed last month and this month but was approved.

2Loamed was not approved Empty Re: Loamed was not approved Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:16 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

Basta may med cert ka wala ka dapat ikabahala.. you can contest it.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum