Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Approved Immediate Resignation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Approved Immediate Resignation Empty Approved Immediate Resignation Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:40 pm

ergoproxy03

Arresto Menor

Good day Atty.,

Ask ko lang po kung legal ba na mag claim ang old employer ko ng claims for final pay deduction after my immediate resignation has been approved. The issue they brought up was almost 2 months after my immediate resignation. Wala na po akong resources to reaolve the issue they brought up. Also, legal din po ba na i-require nila akong bumalik sa office to fix the problem?

Thank you.

2Approved Immediate Resignation Empty Re: Approved Immediate Resignation Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:02 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

approval of resignation is separate from clearance and computation of any amounts due you or the company.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Approved Immediate Resignation Empty Re: Approved Immediate Resignation Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:04 am

ergoproxy03

Arresto Menor

If they require me to go back to the office and help them settle the issue, can i also point out that they should pay me the man hours that i render. My thinking is, wala naman pong free labor na tinatawag.

4Approved Immediate Resignation Empty Re: Approved Immediate Resignation Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:58 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

ergoproxy03 wrote:If they require me to go back to the office and help them settle the issue, can i also point out that they should pay me the man hours that i render.  My thinking is, wala naman pong free labor na tinatawag.

but you're no longer employed so they are not required to pay you.

if you don't come to at least talk and work on your issues together, then they can't also process your pay since you won't be cleared yet.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum