Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Collections Agency

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Collections Agency Empty Collections Agency Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:17 am

pink

Arresto Menor

I loaned from a bank - salary loan- and my first term had a great payment history cuz infact nakapagrenew pa ko, after my renewal a few months i was able to pay but after that there has been series of unfortunate events
my 2 sisters lost job, i got sick, ulila na ko kami sa father. i was even robbed, dahil may mga personal info ako sa organizer ko we had to move due to life threatening issues.sinundan po kasi ako nun nangsnatch ng bag ko.so from then i changed phone number addresses and scared to receive calls from numbers i dont know and open letters without the FROM address. ofcouse im careful to give out my personal info because of this threat na hanggang ngaun di pa nahuhuli un sumalbahe sakin. with all my IDs and other impt information.

nun alam ko na di ako makakapgbayad, i contacted the bank and i believe i can retrieve the emails i sent them and their response. i asked for a hold sa check kasi nga may mga problema. but they denied my request even within policy na more than 5 days contact them at first time ko to ask for it / so hinde nga ako nakapagbayad cuz they denied my request. i learned that my friend also was not able to pay, did not call bank prior. bank called her after a few days past due date, told her to just pay the amortization and no other fees and charges are involved. samantalang ako they wanted payment double - so unfair

so dahil masyado na malaki do ko na talaga kaya magbayad. i called them. i emailed them napapareconstruct ako, but they wanted me to pay before they reconstruct eh kaya nga po ako nakikipagnegotiate eh dahil gusto ko makabayad pero wala ako ganun kalaking pera

i made every effort to negotiate even offered 2000 per month forever until ma pay off pero ayaw pumayag they wanted a onetime big time payment in which i could not afford. i dont have a property to sell. what do they want me to do, sell internal organs? no way.. and that i cant do dahil after ng laser treatment ko and samples undergone biopsy, it was found that na cancerous un so i have to take good care of my health (cervial cancer to be exact).so i cant even donate blood!

i called them. sent emails trying all possible ways to settle and negotiate but they declined and just wanted a full payment onetime bigtime. the most daw they can do is divide it in 6 mons na ang amount is mas malaki pa sa basic salary ko.

i received an email from someone na @yahoo.com lang and email add just the other day, threatening to file this criminal case against me. i responded na willing ako magsettle to 2000 a month only . tama po ba un?
anu po ba ang stand ko dito?

2Collections Agency Empty Re: Collections Agency Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:59 am

pink

Arresto Menor

but i wanted to make the arrangement sa mismong bank and i do not want to settle with collection agency.
that is all i can afford as i support my family and has health maintenance

3Collections Agency Empty Re: Collections Agency Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:15 pm

attyLLL

keep communicating with them through email. that way everything is in writing.

the bank may initiate bp22 case or collection case against you, but they don't like doing that and prefer harassment to force you to pay.

keep offering them what you can then hopefully you will be able to recover.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum