Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i admit that some of my client collections, Nagalaw ko!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ssj

Arresto Menor

nag usap n kami last week with the hired company lawyer..they present to me the total Amount that i need to pay to them...im surprised when i saw their it amounting almost 230k.but its not the amout n nagalaw ko,ang nagalaw ko po total of 70k.i asked kung bakit ganun umabot ang total,ang sabi nila that 1 of my client claimed 90k has been already paid thru me..twhich is absolutely not true..So i told them, the company and that client has tothat provide a receipt as a proof..But client cant to provide any proof or a receipt to justify hes claimed..whats my next move? m planning to bring a lawyer in our next meeting,is it ok to bring?
last 1, what if we agreed in 4-5k monthly terms but company demands more,but i dont have that capasity thats asked, do they have the right to demand of how much monthly ineed to pay...ive told them its no problem w me if im just presntly employed or hsve work to provide it

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum