Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Collections Company Threat

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Collections Company Threat Empty Collections Company Threat Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:29 pm

pearljuneann

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I recently received messages and calls from a certain ML Sobredilla law office asking me to settle my Acct with Sun for the grounds of small claims chuchu kyeme. I tried to ignore the messages as SUN in the first place made a mistake on the postpaid plan i have signed( to think I paid in advance pa). On the post paid plan there is 3GB of data inclusive,but they are charging me per MB.The last consultant I have talked to when I noticed my bill started to bloat after like 4-6days after qmy new billing cycle told me that there is a mistake in charging.So they created a ticket and promised to waive off all the incorrect charges plus the excess I have previously paid due to the "mistake"they made. I waited for any ff up...None...I checked the Bill...still no changes Made...then comes this collecting firm calling me during my office hours (most likely if im on a meeting) texting me stuffs...then just this afternoon they called me with a ff up SMS that they are within the address I indicated doing occular inspection and stuff..I felt threatened..the privacy thingy..I did a research about this and I found some answers about small claims, legal processess stuffs like that. I am thinking of filing a blotter report...Very Happy Can you please help me? What should I do with these guys?Thank you so much Smile

2Collections Company Threat Empty Re: Collections Company Threat Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:19 am

Sniper_16

Arresto Menor

May nagreply n po ba sa inyo? Gusto ko din sana malaman un sagot.

3Collections Company Threat Empty Re: Collections Company Threat Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:19 am

Sniper_16

Arresto Menor

May nagreply n po ba sa inyo? Gusto ko din sana malaman un sagot.

4Collections Company Threat Empty Re: Collections Company Threat Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:12 pm

pearljuneann

Arresto Menor

Hi,

No one made a reply po eh.....The "law firm" stopped bombarding me with texts, threats and calls....but sun still did not even worked on my Ticket Sad pending for 5 months with no action yet they keep on charging the bill as valid.....so sad :'(

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum