Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Probationary employee doesn't wish to sign for regularization

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Angeline Amahan

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I need an advice regarding this matter.
My probationary contract will end on December 27, 2016. I do not wish to sign for regularization of my employment and would just want to finish work until december 27. Would I still need to comply with the 30day notice? I actually sent a letter last december 6, informing them that I am resigning from my position and do not intend to sign for regularization so my last day of work will be dec 27.

Also, would they be able to withold my 13th month and last pay if i dont comply with the 30days even though i will just finish the 6 months probationary period?

Please enlighten me. Thank you very much.

Angeline Amahan

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

you dont need to comply with the 30 day period if your contract ends na

Angeline Amahan

Arresto Menor

Thank you for your advice. Will I receive po ba my 13th month pay before dec24 or together with my last pay na po? According to company policies, last paycheck will be given after 2 months from the day my contract ends.

Angeline Amahan

Arresto Menor

can they also forfeit my approved leave without pay (before I tendered resignation) now that I am resigning?

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

if its without pay anong i-forfeit nila?

Angeline Amahan

Arresto Menor

lukekyle wrote:if its without pay anong i-forfeit nila?

i mean po, they won't allow me to go on leave on december 15-17 even it's without pay kasi po I'm resigning na.

Angeline Amahan

Arresto Menor

my other question po is If i started work June 28, 2016, if I count 6 months (calendar year) proby ends on December 28. If I count po 180 days (excluding the first day and including last day) December 25 po yung end ng proby period. But what's stated po sa contract is December 27.

So ano po ang dapat i-follow, Dec 25, 27 or 28?

Salamat po talaga sa tulong.

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

i mean po, they won't allow me to go on leave on december 15-17 even it's without pay kasi po I'm resigning na - they can always rescind approval as long as hindi pa nagamit yung leave. Don't say na your resigning. Your contract is expiring. Resignation is different and magiging iba

It doesn't matter. If dec 27 ang nakasulat sa contract then that is when it ends. You dont have to show up after that date as long as you didnt sign anything else.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum