Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Final pay issue

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Final pay issue Empty Final pay issue Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:19 am

jcdomingo

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I just want to ask what is the best thing to do about the incomplete final pay that my prev. company is giving to me. The story was on my final pay i should be getting the ff: last days of work that was held, 13th month pay, tax withhold and available leave credits. Based on the Final pay computation that they gave, the available leave credits are not included, and it is not indicated how many days is the last days if work that was paid. Plus they said that they also paid my SSS and paig-ibig loans in full but when i inq to SSS and pag-ibig it wasn't paid yet. I already went to DOLE but they said they will call me but i didn't receive any call from them yet. Please help

2Final pay issue Empty Re: Final pay issue Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:05 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

nothing to do now but wait for DOLE's call. the loans may be paid but hindi pa updated sa system. try asking your employer for proof of payment

3Final pay issue Empty Re: Final pay issue Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:13 am

jcdomingo

Arresto Menor

yun nga problem e, nag eemail ako sakanila pero hindi sila nag rereply. Parang wala na sila pakeelam. Ang tagal naman maki pag coordinate ng DOLE. Any thing else that you can suggest?

4Final pay issue Empty Re: Final pay issue Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:11 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

jcdomingo wrote:yun nga problem e, nag eemail ako sakanila pero hindi sila nag rereply. Parang wala na sila pakeelam. Ang tagal naman maki pag coordinate ng DOLE. Any thing else that you can suggest?

Wag mag-email - puntahan kung kaya naman.

Pwede rin kasing hindi nila natanggap ang email mo, o napunta sa Junk folder nila.

Sa dami ng ginagawa sa mga opisina, hindi malayo na matabunan ang pinadala mo lalo na kung merong mga mas mahalagang inaasikaso sila.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum