Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Final Pay issue

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Final Pay issue  Empty Final Pay issue Tue May 03, 2016 6:12 am

death072608

Arresto Menor

I stayed with my company for only 5 days due to the incompetent of my trainer/supervisor. When i got my final pay, they only give me 3 days. And when i said that i will not sign the waiver and ask for a re-computation it will take 3 weeks or a month before i get the new check. I was forced to sign the waiver so i can get my money due to i need to have the money for my employment requirements. Now they also told me that its my supervisor's fault why it's only 3 days. Would there be any case that i can file against to my supervisor and the company?.

I know its only 2 days that is missing to my final check but its still 2 days and they are very rude when they have me signed the waiver.

Im ready to file a case against my supervisor and that blasted company as long the case will win. I will not let other experience this kind of thing and sabi nga nila PERA PERA LANG YAN.

2Final Pay issue  Empty Re: Final Pay issue Tue May 03, 2016 7:41 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

You cannot file a case against the supervisor and expect to win.

Not even against the company.

Especially if the matter or computation is considered a cleerical error.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Final Pay issue  Empty Re: Final Pay issue Tue May 03, 2016 8:36 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yeah you won't win. They may even charge you for training. Be thankful for the 3 days that they gave you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum