Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

termination, final pay training bond issue

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

funkymama311

Arresto Menor

terminated without notice

i was absent for morethan a month because of medical issue, my supervisor knows it, when i went back to report in my supervisor was not there anymore because he was transfered to different location and 1 of the manager there informed me that im already terminated.

my employer terminated me due to absences, i was absent because of medical reason with complete documents to support my absents but still im already terminated however i didnt receive any RTWO or notice of seperation.

i havent gotten my pay yet for the May 15th payout and 30th payout and in June before I made the absences I already filed a dispute and I wasnt able to make a followup about it. since im already terminated they told me that I will be getting it on my final pay

the last day that i report in was 15th of june and my last day of training bond was 11th of july.

my questions are:

1. Is it legal to terminate me without me receiving any notifications or due process or hearing from them?

2. are they supposed to deduct the total amount of training bond on my final pay since the last day that i went to work is within the training bond period.

3. what if they deduct the training bond amount on my final pay?

4. what if my salary for month of May didnt appear on my final pay? what should i do?

thanks in advance for answering my question i will visit this topic always

attyLLL

your remedy is to file a complaint at the nlrc.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum