Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

COMPANY INITIATED TERMINATION WITH 1 YEAR TRAINING BOND

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bothered_gurl21

Arresto Menor

Hi Guys!

I need help!

I was previously working with a leading bank institution. I was hired April 18 2013. I was involved in a theft issue with my colleague. She requested for a CCTV viewing. Then we talked and settle the issue. She was forced by our Team Lead to file an incident report. There was a notice to explain issued to me by HR. There is 1 HR hearing then after 2 months I was given a verdict of termination after 4 months of termination. And I was obliged to pay 100K training bond

Is there a sufficient ground for termination? Mas matatanggap ko po kng preventive suspension yung pinataw sakin.

Ngfile po ako ng SeNa sa NLRC. Ang hearing namin ay sa Sept. 26. May laban po ba ako sa kasong ito?

Hirap po akong makahanap ng bgong trabaho kc kinuquestion ng mga employers ang short stint ko sa banko. Sa isang pgkakamali buong career ko po ang nasira. :-(
Atty help me!

Bothered_gurl21

Arresto Menor

Naterminate po ako nung Aug 31, 2013. Aftr 4 months stay with the bank.

attyLLL

what does the cctv show?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Bothered_gurl21

Arresto Menor

Nothing po.

Bothered_gurl21

Arresto Menor

Nagpa- request lang po sya ng CCTV viewing para malaman po kung sino yung kumuha ng 1K sa wallet nya. Inamin ko po sa kanya na ako yun. Kaya pina-stop na nya po yung CCTV.

Bothered_gurl21

Arresto Menor

Tama po ba na immediate resignation naging verdict sakin ng company considering na wala naman akong ginawa to cause company to loss money. It is a personal act na nagawa ko against my teammate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum