Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Changing my surname to my biological father

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Daryljoy

Arresto Menor

Hi everyone,

I would like to seek legal assistance and advice po regarding my problem. Mula elementary until i graduated from college up to my government ID's and other documents ko, surname ng biological father ko ang gamit ko and i remember grade 6 ako nung bininyagan ako ulit dito sa manila and sa baptismal cert ko surname din ng biological father ko ang gamit. Im already 23 years old now and i just found out na hindi pala surname ng biological father ko yung registered sa NSO ko but it was the surname of the first husband of my mother and kasal sila. Registered ako sa leyte  pero lumaki nako dito sa manila. May ibang  pamilya na yung unang asawa ng mother ko pero hindi pa napapawalang bisa ung kasal nila, naverify ko din na hindi talaga sya ang father ko, mga tita ko ang nagprocess ng birthcertificate ko and they thought that im the daughter from her first husband. Im living now with my biological father which is the second husband of my mother. what will be the process of changing my surname to my biological father sa NSO ko to match with my other documents. possible ba na magpagawa nalang ako ng affidavit na iisang tao lang yung nasa NSO ko and yung sa ibang documents and ID's ko? what are my other option na hindi ako gagastos ng malaki?

thank you po in advance.

Last edited by Daryljoy on Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : incomplete title of the topic)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum