Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

surname of daughter not her biological father's.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

polet001

Arresto Menor

Hi. Ano pong dapat gawin ko. My daughter's surname is not her biological father's or my maiden name. Ang nasa birth certificate po nya e ung surname ng ex husband ko. gusto ko po sana palitan un ng kahit surname ko or sa biological dad nya. Ano pong dapat gawin? Please help.

polet001

Arresto Menor

Also, pwde po ba na pag legal age na yung daughter ko, siya nalang magfile ng change of surname (change to her biological father's)? In order to avoid simulation of birth na kaso?

centro

Reclusion Perpetua

File a petition in court. Initially I suggest pumunta muna kayo sa munisipyo ang office of civil registry kung saan siya registered para magtanong. Madugong processo ito involving documentation, court proceedings, pagpapatunay etc.

lizacacuyog@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Ask ko lang po, isn't the mother liable for falsification of public document in this case?

lizacacuyog@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

And gaano po katagal at how much po estimate na magagastos?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum