Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SURNAME OF MY SON NOT HIS BIOLOGICAL FATHER

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

azz30

Arresto Menor

GOOD DAY,

GUSTO KO PO SANA MAPALITAN YUNG SURNAME NANG ANAK KO KC ANG GINAMIT NYA NGAYON SURNAME NANG X BF KO.ANO ANO ANG MGA PROSESO TO CHANGE HIS SURNAME INTO HIS BIOLOGICAL FATHER'S SURNAME?

THANKS

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi,

Let me just clarify, do you mean to say that the father named in the birth certificate of your son is not his biological father? If this is the case, the remedy is to file a petition for correction of entry in the birth certificate. It will involve court proceedings kasi it has to be proven na yung father na nakalagay sa birth certificate ay hindi yung biological father niya.

If you need legal assistance or need more information about this, kindly email me on km@kgmlegal.ph

Regards,
Atty. Katrina

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

azz30

Arresto Menor

Katrina288 wrote:Hi,

Let me just clarify, do you mean to say that the father named in the birth certificate of your son is not his biological father? If this is the case, the remedy is to file a petition for correction of entry in the birth certificate. It will involve court proceedings kasi it has to be proven na yung father na nakalagay sa birth certificate ay hindi yung biological father niya.

If you need legal assistance or need more information about this, kindly email me on km@kgmlegal.ph

Regards,
Atty. Katrina

ATTY.KATRINA

i was married actually with my son's biological father bt before i gave birth we're separated.
that time he have girlfriend and me also.bt now we're together again and he wants to change the surname of my son to his surname..so ano ano ang prosiso?malaki ba ang mbayaran nmin?thanks...

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

azz30 wrote:

Regards,
Atty. Katrina

ATTY.KATRINA

i was married actually with my son's biological father bt before i gave birth we're separated.
that time he have girlfriend and me also.bt now we're together again and he wants to change the surname of my son to his surname..so ano ano ang prosiso?malaki ba ang mbayaran nmin?thanks...

mawalang galang lang po....

was married??? kasal dati, now is annulled??
or still married....???

clarify ko lang uli,,
1. nabuntis ka ni bio father, nagkahiwalay kayo.
2. nagkaron sya ng GF, at ikaw naman ng BF
3. nang isilang ang baby, inako ng BF mo ang bata, nakalagay sa BC ang name nya as father, at surname nya dala ng bata.
4.. nagkahiwalay kayo ni BF(now ex)
5. nagkabalikan kayo ni Bio-father...

ang saya nito,,,, what a true love.....
well, nasagot na ni atty ang tanong,
need ng court proceeding...
in this case, the court will decide if need pa or hindi ng DNA test to prove ur case,,,
cguro kung obvios naman na pinagbiyak na bunga ang father and child, eh di no need na,,,
unless meron gusto iclaim ang ex BF, tingin ko madali lang eto.

gudluck,
nabinyagan na ba,
invite nyo kami ni idol ha...

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

azz30 wrote:

Regards,
Atty. Katrina

ATTY.KATRINA

Hi,

The remedy is to file a petition for correction of entry in the birth certificate. Since it involves the status of your son, it will involve court proceedings to prove that your husband is the real father of your child.

If you need legal assistance on this, you can email me on km@kgmlegal.ph

Regards,

Atty. Katrina

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum