Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

On late memos and holiday pay

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1On late memos and holiday pay Empty On late memos and holiday pay Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:51 pm

gheinvirgie

Arresto Menor

Good day.
I am working as an Online Teacher po sa isang Online teaching company here in Baguio po. Our work time is from 1pm to 10pm. The company is requiring us to be at the company premises befor 12:51pm, otherwise they will tag us as late po by 12:51pm and will be deducted in our salaries. Is this okay po bah for the company to do? Another is that they let us sign a memo about new rules while having class and this is effective immediately. Is ist okay din po bah? One more thing is that, if a regular holiday falls on your day off d po bah entitled ka pa rin po for the 100% pay kahit d ka pah regular employee? Hope to hear an answer from you po. Thanks.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum