Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bouncing check /Estafa

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bouncing check /Estafa Empty Bouncing check /Estafa Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:45 am

Drandreb1321

Arresto Menor

Greetings!

My previous company has file a case against me last 2012 which I admitted (misused of cash advances I loss some receipts amounting 220k+ php)& because of that they terminate me. Since I am so affraid to be in jail I beg them to please consider and I will pay everything I owe them. They agreed but in their terms since its my fault I comply in every demand they ask. I sign a document stating the amount I need to pay monthly in post dated check but I told them that I will just pay it in cash and they refuse they said it should be in post dated check because they need to put the check number in the agreement I signed to and will start paying whenever I found another job. I paid 50k php to gain their confidence and after more than a month I already found a job. Then I inform them and for two months i'm already paying them according to the agreement. In the middle of the 3rd month a my new employer received an annonymous call telling the issue I have with my previous company and because of that I was terminated then I failed to pay on the 3rd month so they filed a case against me and I comply on the priliminary hearing I beg them again to pls reconsider because of what happen but they told me just talk to their lawyers. By this time when ever I apply for a job I was rejected so I decided to apply abroad. Now I am currently working here in Jeddah for almost 4 years and during my 1st 6 months (2013) may parents in the Philippines received a letter that case filed against me was dismissed and with that i'm very happy. Then this month (2016)I receive a warrant of arrest and a court order for cancellation of my passport. I was so devastated when I got this message from my parents in the Philippines. It would really be a great help if you could give me some advice on what to do, In the court order their motions states that I am "working/hidding in Saudi Arabia" but its not true since I cannot find a job in the Philippines I decided to go broad because I have a wife, 3 kids & my old parents to feed. It would be a great help if you could give me some advice Attorney. Thank you very much & more power. God bless.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum