Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please help: Estafa and Bouncing Check 500K+, Person already abroad, family admitted that they sent him there to avoid implications

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

AMLAML

Arresto Menor

Hi dear lawyers,

My Mom got scammed for Php 500, 000.00 plus interest. This guy, who is a grand child of a family friend approached her to invest for a 4 percent return every month for six months until the contract matures. The first six months were fine; however, when my Mom was convinced to renew after constant follow-ups from this guy, things went south by the second month. His checks started to bounce, and now his account is closed.

His grandmother admitted that they sent him to the US for his security and to avoid implications; apparently, he had other victims. The family does not intend though to cover for the mess that this guy left.

We plan to file estafa and bouncing checks; however, since he's in abroad already; is it still advisable to us to file a case? Could we also implicate his Mother who was there during the time that this guy was transacting with my Mom? How about his grandmother who admitted to send his grandson away to avoid implications?

I really need your help guys.

antonio ekis

antonio ekis
Arresto Menor

If i were you, i will file a case against all of them. Para mapilitan sila na magbayad.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum