Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Estafa case for issuance of bounced check.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

marklusterio

Arresto Menor

Hi Good Day,

My problem is I have this client whom he issued me a check amounting to 114,+++ as payment for balance which I received 30 days before its due date then he ordered another batch of supplies which i fully served on time and he promised me to pay after the last check has been cleared. 30 days has passed and upon checking with the bank his checking account was already closed and when I asked my client regarding the bounced check he said he intentionally close the account and he replaced it with a different post dated check of the same amount. Since I trust him and I still have unpaid orders aside from the previous balance I've waited another weeks for them to facilitate the payment but time has passed like weeks,months and until this date I have not received any form of payment prior to their promises. I have given them enough time to reconcile the issue but I couldn't contact them anymore because they are not answering my call and they don't even bother to send me simple text message or call to let me know that they are still willing to pay me. Can I still file a estafa case even if its almost a year ago since this happened to me? and can you recommend me to a lawyer who can help me depend my rights against these swindlers.

Thanks and more power!

Mark

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum