Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resigned with 1 week render

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resigned with 1 week render Empty Resigned with 1 week render Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:15 am

quenniecu

Arresto Menor

Hi, good am! Hingi lang po ko advise regarding sa resignation ko. Aug 12, nag filed po ko ng resigntion until Aug 21, technically 1 week render for the 30 days in contract. Replacement for mg position has been approved, I trained the person who will replace my postion for the 1 week I rendered. Going back from Aug 12, spoke with my Manager and Supervisor the same day and they verbally approved it. Reason for resignation was planning to go back to school which is I provided a copy of my school requirements and schedules.

However, I got a copy of my resignation without sign from my superiors. Aug 18, they advised that our HR wants to talk to me. Spoke with our HR, explained my plans and all. He clearly stated that they will get it touch with me as soon as possible regarding my resignation. 4 days prior to my last day, I haven't received any feedback. Even my supervisor informed me that Sunday would be my last day. On my last day Aug 21, I sent message to my Manager through FB msgr, thanking for everything and got nothing on response. Sept 3, got a letter from my previous company, "a return to work" letter. Asking to go back render 30 days or else they will charge me 100k. I even asks my supervisor where do I need to go, he said I need to go directly to HR.

Please advise.

Thanks

2Resigned with 1 week render Empty Re: Resigned with 1 week render Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:20 am

quenniecu

Arresto Menor

Right now, I'm currently employed with other company. School is still on plans since my Uncle will support me financially, I'm just waiting for the go signal.

3Resigned with 1 week render Empty Re: Resigned with 1 week render Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:38 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

willing ba yung manager and supervisor to affirm that they approved your shortened rendering? Is it still possible for you to go back to your previous company to finish the 2 1/2 weeks if that is what they require?

4Resigned with 1 week render Empty Re: Resigned with 1 week render Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:45 am

quenniecu

Arresto Menor

That's my problem, tried to contact my superior and asks what should I do but they referred me to HR. I havn't tried to talk go our HR since I got the letter from them. In regards with the render, I don't think they will accept me just to render for the days left for 30 days. My previous company knows that I'm currently employed and aside from that my previous postions is already taken. Where they want me to render? That's my question. But now, I don't know what to do? Since they are threaten us/me.

5Resigned with 1 week render Empty Re: Resigned with 1 week render Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:05 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

clear it up with HR, merong return return to work order, this is usually for the purpose of rendering what is left of the 30 day period.

If they refuse to let you do that, then just wait for them to file charges. But most prudent thing for you is to go to HR to talk it over.

6Resigned with 1 week render Empty Re: Resigned with 1 week render Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:11 am

quenniecu

Arresto Menor

How about the backpay? They can hold my backpay? And, what if they don't want to sign my clearance? Can I still get my backpay? Thanks so much

7Resigned with 1 week render Empty Re: Resigned with 1 week render Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:16 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

talk to them first

8Resigned with 1 week render Empty Re: Resigned with 1 week render Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:32 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

if ayaw makipag kasundo, you can file a complaint sa nlrc for your backwages. Keep in mind this will probably make them file a case for damages against you

9Resigned with 1 week render Empty Re: Resigned with 1 week render Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:41 am

quenniecu

Arresto Menor

Alright, please note been with my previous company for 5 yrs and 4 months. In that period I think I only got once appraisal, without any bonuses. But will go first to HR to clarify things out.

10Resigned with 1 week render Empty Re: Resigned with 1 week render Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:42 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

thats irrelevant to your situation

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum