Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

AWOL CASE? (1 week employee then resigned)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PanAm

Arresto Menor

Good day.
I am a fresh graduate and have recently been employed. I have signed a contract (which has no bonds) and I passed necessary requirements (birth cert, sss, police clearance, etc.)
I have come to work for over a week now, but while being employed, I got a message saying that I have an interview so what I did was go to the interview. Fortunately I have been immediately hired.
What I did the other day was sent my boss a text saying that I cant come to work anymore for them due to a personal issue. I didnt get any messages from them so I have these questions that I need to be answered.

1. Do they have any legal claims they can sue me for if I didnt undergo the process of resignation?
2. Can I not undergo the process of resignation?
3. Will I have any case with DOLE from what I did?
4. They are the one processing my TIN number, will they hold it against me?

I hope someone can help me because I am really scared. Thank you in advance.

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

PanAm wrote:Good day.
I am a fresh graduate and have recently been employed. I have signed a contract (which has no bonds) and I passed necessary requirements (birth cert, sss, police clearance, etc.)
I have come to work for over a week now, but while being employed, I got a message saying that I have an interview so what I did was go to the interview. Fortunately I have been immediately hired.
What I did the other day was sent my boss a text saying that I cant come to work anymore for them due to a personal issue. I didnt get any messages from them so I have these questions that I need to be answered.

1. Do they have any legal claims they can sue me for if I didnt undergo the process of resignation?
2. Can I not undergo the process of resignation?
3. Will I have any case with DOLE from what I did?
4. They are the one processing my TIN number, will they hold it against me?

I hope someone can help me because I am really scared. Thank you in advance.

1. Yes
2. No
3. No
4. Yes

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum