Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Render work from home without pay possible?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

grimreaper2014

Arresto Menor

Is it entirely possible to request from hr to render work from home without pay? Working from home with pay is possible in our work, approval is only needed but process is strict. Will I be giving them a good deal if I ask to render without pay but do it from home?

Please help I really want to detach from this company as fast as I can for personal reasons

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

If you want to 'detach' from the company, your suggestion is not recommended. Just file a resignation letter.

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

why would you work from home without pay?

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

Ang gusto nya instead of rendering 30 days after she has submitted her resignation, kung pwede ba na from home nalang sya during those 30 days, in exchange she will forgo her salary. In short ayaw na nya kasing pumasok.

I-offer mo sa HR, malamang pumayag yan. Try to get it in writing though para lang sigurado ka

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

the reason you are required to render 30 days eh para ma turn over mo nang maayos ang trabaho mo.. if you can justify that you can do that from home and without pay.. malamang payagan ka..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum