Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Work From Home - Holiday

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Work From Home - Holiday Empty Work From Home - Holiday Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:24 am

LeonSanchez

Arresto Menor

Hi, I'm from Accenture PH.

I work from Mondays to Wednesdays in the office, and Thursdays and Fridays working from home.

Question: on Nov 30, it is Bonifacio day, and I am required to submit an accounting report for a client, would this formula apply?

Worked on Regular Holiday = (Daily rate + COLA) x 2

Management says I should be in the office to receive 200% compensation. If working from home, it is only 100%.

Please advise. Thanks.

2Work From Home - Holiday Empty Re: Work From Home - Holiday Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:44 pm

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

As far as I know, holiday pay applies for those who reports to work during holidays. If you're working from home, the company will not be able to reasonably determine how much time you spent for work (whether you worked for the normal 8 working hours, worked under it, or exceeded it). At any rate, you may try reading this, which may guide you (hopefully) on how holiday pay is computed. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/compensation-holidays-non-working-days

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum