Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

REGULARIZATION

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1REGULARIZATION Empty REGULARIZATION Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:54 pm

Winterlalala

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Just need a little bit of help regarding my employment.

As per the labor code, regularization depends on the company's discretion, is that right?
2 days nalang mag 6 months na ko sa company.
Ngayon, parang pinapapirma nila ko ng warning warning due to stats dw.

Question is, what if I'm not gonna pass the "decision" or whatsoever.... then what if, they still let me work for few more days after the 6 month period... am I considered as a regular employee?

by the way, they are not deducting tax and benefits from us, coz they're not registered yet.
you think may laban if ever magsampa ng kaso against the "company"

2REGULARIZATION Empty Re: REGULARIZATION Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:07 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

this has nothing to do with you. You can inform the necessary gov't agencies but don't expect anything in return. But kung gusto mo lang gumanti its up to you.

for example you inform the BIR that they haven't been deducting withholding tax from you. You have to pay that amount sa BIR. It doesn't mean na because employer did not deduct that you are not obligated to pay your taxes.

3REGULARIZATION Empty Re: REGULARIZATION Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:11 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

probationary ka ngayon? Yes you will be regular after 6 months unless they inform you that they are extending the probationary period. You can either not accept this (resign) or continue the probationary period.

Even if you are regular, keep in mind that they may still remove you if your performance is not satisfactory. I think that is why they are giving you warnings.

4REGULARIZATION Empty Re: REGULARIZATION Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:02 pm

Winterlalala

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Lets say I was hired 03/15/16 and its now 09/20/16. What if they will be giving me a paper to sign that my probationary period is going to be extended.

Regular na po ba ako or hindi? kasi lagpas na po yung 6month period.

5REGULARIZATION Empty Re: REGULARIZATION Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:11 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Winterlalala wrote:Hi,

Lets say I was hired 03/15/16 and its now 09/20/16. What if they will be giving me a paper to sign that my probationary period is going to be extended.

Regular na po ba ako or hindi? kasi lagpas na po yung 6month period.

Technically, sa example mo, kung nag-start ng 3/15/16 and regularization date ay sa 9/11/2016. If walang napirmahang extension of proby contract, regular na si employee by operation of law/by default.

If bibigyan ng extension of broby after 9/112016, ito ay wala ng bisa o considered as 'moot and academic' dahil wala ng proby status na pinaguusapan dito kasi regular na si employee.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum