Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

driving without license versus drunk driver

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jonalynsulit

Arresto Menor

good day attorney,
nabangga po ang tricyle na minamanaho ng tatay ko ng single na motor na lasing po ang mga sakay.ayun po sa mga saksi sobra bilis daw po nun single na motor at wala po sila headlight at lasing din po ang driver at 2 angkas po nito.nabalian daw po ng buto sa hita ung isa po na angkas.ang tatay ko po ay nagkaron ng malaki bukol sa may kanan ibabaw ng kilay na kailangan po nmin ipa ct scan. pwede po ba namin i file ng complaint ung nakabangga sa tatay ko ng drunk driving resulting to property damages and physical injury kahit wala po lisensya ang tatay ko at sya po ay 68 years old na. ano po ba ang dapat po namin gawin?

attyLLL

yes you may file your complaint. did the police report state that alcohol was suspected?

your father can be made liable for driving without license, but if the evidence shows that it was the other vehicle's fault, then you can claim.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

jonalynsulit

Arresto Menor

yes,it was recorded in the hospital.

jonalynsulit

Arresto Menor

yes,it was stated in the police report that the driver is intoxicated.
atty,ano po kaso ang dapat po namin isampa sa driver nun motor ng nakabangga po sa tatay ko,pwede rin po ba isama sa demanda ung 2 po nya back ride? nabalian daw po kasi nun binti po yung 1 back ride.gusto po nila na humati po kami sa gastos.pwede po ba sila mag sue ng demanda against po sa tatay ko kahit sila po ang bumagga sa trycycle po namin ay yung motor po na sinasakyan nila.hindi po ba ang dapat po na gumastos po sa kanila ay yung mismo po na driver po nila...
need ko po ng advice atty.

attyLLL

both parties can sue each other, and it will be up to the evidence which one will be deemed responsible.

the back riders can sue both drivers. they can be sued if it can be shown they had anything to do with the cause of the accident.

i recommend you file a criminal complaint of reckless imprudence resulting in damage to property and physical injuries. if the other driver does not live in the same city, then you can file direct to the prosecutor.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum