Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My son was hit by a car driven by a drunk driver.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

EvelynBaloyo

Arresto Menor

Help, I need legal advice. I don't know any lawyer and I can't afford to hire one. My son was on his way to work when he was hit by a car driven by a drunk driver. The car over took ahead vehicle and hit my son, head on. My son was injured, had stitches on his head and his motorbike was totally wrecked. I just want to know if we have the right to ask from the other party to help us get my son's motorbike fixed. We already did not ask for any help regarding my son's hospitalization for he has health insurance. We tried to talk to them to settle the issue but they ignored us for my son does not have driver's license which is true. Do we have the right and chance to win this case if we pursue?

attyLLL

if you do, it will be presumed that your son was at fault because he did not have a license.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

EvelynBaloyo

Arresto Menor

What about my Son's God given rights? Are my son's rights lost for driving without a license? It was not my son that was drunk. It was not my son who over took ahead vehicle being not careful enough and hit another driver. Rather it was my son who laid in the middle of the road on his blood. My son who was badly injured and had to have his head stitched and brain swell, it's my son's vehicle with which my son worked hard for that was damaged, my son's phone lost, it was my son who had to stay in the hospital while the reckless driver probably drinks his guts out celebrating new year. My son was just on his way to work that night, do you mean by your statement that if I hit and accidentally damage, injure or kill someone driving a vehicle without license I can go and be free of fault for he has no license and the victim rather will be presumed at fault?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum