Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

APPRECAITE HELP: CAR MISHAP W/ DRUNK DRIVER

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Philippine_da

Arresto Menor

I am seeking for your help and advice if there will be a chance that a drunk driver can win a case over me, he filed a letter of complaint reckless imprudence resulting to slight physical injury and damage to property.

the scenario:
I am driving and entering into our garage after my last maneuver to enter exactly on the gate this drunk driver suddenly bump in the back part of my pickup truck, I saw him on the road with a wound in his knee he is very drunk and cannot talk to him properly because of his drunkenness, I am the one who head him in the hospital ,he had several laceration in the knee he was been positive in an alcohol breath test also. The police who investigates in the case seems to take sides and favoring in the drunk driver now I am afraid they might pressed me to pay for hospital bill and the damage of the tricycle.

Hope you can help me as I already received the subpoena and asking me to provide feedback before Sept 17.

Thank you and God bless.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum